Dr. Brandi Mendonca Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brandi Mendonca?

My New Doc

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I was told I had high BP by another medical professional and was told to follow up with my regular doctor. I called to make an appointment and found my long time doc was out of town . I was hesitant agreeing to seeing another doc but wanted to be seen. Dr. Mendonca could see me that afternoon. They called me in quickly, gave hx to the nurse than whan Dr. Mendonca came in she had reviewed the cahrt and was already familier with the case. I didn't have to repeat myself. She was easy to talk to, non-judgemental, - I felt very comfortable being truthful with her.We discussed options and came to a mutually agreeable treatment plan. My chart was fairly empty so she took the extra time to run blood tests and a baseline EKG.I think I found my new Doctor! If she will have me...

Posted on September 20th, 2017