Dr. Brandon M Bockewitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon M Bockewitz?

Hands down best doctor!!!!

Where has the competent care gone that serves the patient first?

I have seen Dr. Brandon Bockewitz, MD three times for the same injury and severe pain, but he has been unable to accurately diagnose it or relieve the pain. This said, he has not referred me to a specialist nor has he conducted test as diagnostic tools for fear that the insurance company would not be best served. He does not care for his patient's well being, but rather his own interest and the insurance company is his primary occupation. I would encourage anyone to avoid him as a GP due to incompetence and lack of morals.

Have been seeing Dr Bockewitz since he has been practicing at Unity Point Methodist North, approximately 5 years and counting. He is an excellent and concerned doctor. He treats me with respect and humor while treating me, both are greatly appreciated. The only reason it is sometimes hard to get an appointment is that he is excellent as a Sports Doctor and Family Practitioner. I've seen him in both professions. And, trust him with my life. And, if you can't see him because he is booked, he has two Nurse Practitioners, who are more than qualified to help out...I know. Note: he gives the most pain free shots that I've ever encountered...And, trust me I've had more then I can possibly remember... I have the greatest respect for Dr Bockewitz and his Team. Love them all!

Best doctor ive had