Dr. Brandon C Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon C Charles?

He is uncaring and pompous

He would not prescribe me birth control pills because he told me I should trust God's will. Yet the woman leaving when I was checking in was leaving with birth control pills. He asked me about my faith and then used it against me. I am old enough to know I do not want more children at my age.

great doctor and staff

Dr.Charles is the best OBGYN ive seen since moving to texas. His nurse is very caring and follows up promptly. The person that makes appointments is very kind and the wait time was nothing compared to most doctor's offices. I would recommend this office to friends and family!

Excellent doctor

I have been thrilled with my experience with Dr. Charles for my third child. He is thorough on exams, takes time to listen and address concerns, and seems to genuinely care. I have seen many doctors in various fields as we move frequently, and I would highly recommend Dr. Charles.

Best OB/GYN

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Charles and his staff! Highly recommend him!!