Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandon P Combs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brandon P Combs has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brandon P Combs has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Unlike the reviewer below (who, in my opinion seems to be one referral too late for a full psych review) I think Dr. Combs is an absolutely OUTSTANDING physician. If he comes off as knowing he's right, chances are he IS! I was seen by numerous specialists at Kaiser who could not diagnose my condition. After only a few visits with Dr. Combs, HE FINALLY got it right. Another great thing about Dr. Combs is that he's not a pushover. I've had docs in the past that will give you just about whatever you want to get you off their back. If you recommend something, and Dr. Combs does not think you need it, then trust me, ya don't need it. I work in the medical field, and have experience around physicians all day long. I recommend Dr. Combs to ALL my friends, family, and colleagues who are looking for a PCP (and, if you're looking for one, and he's accepting new patients, look no further). However, if you're like the guy below, and think just because you barely got a C in introductory biology at Red Rocks Community College and apparently found your diagnosis by scouring Web MD, make sure you're not suffering from Munchausen Syndrome before scheduling an appointment. Dr. Combs is TOP NOTCH. End of story. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a respectable, intelligent, caring, and empathetic physician.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
11 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Brandon P Combs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine At Lowry, 8111 E Lowry Blvd Ste 120, Denver, CO
Dr. Brandon P Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.