- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandon A Conkling has 3 locations
Dr. Brandon A Conkling has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brandon A Conkling has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Brandon A Conkling Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brandon A Conkling
Dr. Conkling was a Gastroenterology Fellow at Texas A&M University College of Medicine at Scott & White Hospital prior to joining Adult Gastroenterology Associates. Dr. Conkling is a distinguished veteran of the United States Army, having served our country at Army medical facilities around the world. Before his Fellowship at Texas A&M, he served as ICU Director at Winn Army Community Hospital in Georgia. Dr. Conkling is a recipient of the Army Medal of Commendation for service during Operation Iraqi Freedom and the NATO Medal for Service in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Dr. Conkling is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.