Dr. Brandon Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Allen?

Wonderful!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Allen is personable, intelligent, and extremely easy to talk to. My course of treatment was not easy to deal with (due to other illnesses) but he went above and beyond to handle problems (some of which I thought were hopeless). I will definitely return. (On a side note, my regular doctor, Allison Kucich is also fantastic!!!)

Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Allen is phenomenal! He very thorough and down to earth! We are so grateful that we have him as our family physician!

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Allen and the care team are outstanding. Dr. Allen takes his time to talk to pts. He is concerned about his patients overall health. New to the practice I'm thrilled to have found Dr Allen, his time is spent with you not doing data entry on a computer. He makes you feel so at ease, so happy he is my new physician.

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I have now seen Dr. Allen twice and am very pleased with his wise treatment and the staff at his office. He listens to you and answers your inquiries. He explains your condition and his treatment and scripts to you in a way that you can understand. I've even seen the nurse practitioner on one occasion when I had a serious infections and Dr. Allen was not in the office. I received excellent treatment on that visit also and made a complete and speedy recovery. I would recommend Dr. Allen to you.

Yearly physical

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Brandon and the nurses were very friendly and understanding. I especially appreciated the fact that Dr. Brandon helped me get into to see a surgeon for hip replacement. He also called in a prescription for medicine when I needed it. I would certainly recommend Tri-Star to my friends.

Outstanding physician

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Allen as my primary care physician for about 3 years. He's very personable and takes the time to talk to me about my diagnoses and other medical concerns. I highly recommend him.

REXPORT ON FIRST VISIT

Posted on July 15th, 2016

This was my first visit and I had forms to fill out, so it took a little more time than usual. The office was clean and very pleasant. The staff professional and friendly. Dr. Allen listened to me and explained things to me. The change he made in myour meds so far has been very beneficial.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

I feel there is no better Doctor!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. Brandon Allen as my primary care doctor. I no longer dread visiting the doctor for anything!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

My wife and I both are patients of Dr. Brandon Allen and absolutely love him. I personally have only had 4 pcp's in the past 18 yrs since becoming an adult and it takes a special caring Dr for me to trust them. There's been many Drs I've quit seeing because I wasn't comfortable but Dr. Allen makes me feel extremely comfortable and confident in anything he says and I trust him with not only my general health care needs but I trust him with my life. He's and all the staff at Tristar fairvue in Gallatin are extremely nice and prompt with anything I've needed.

Excellent!

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Recent visit was my second. Intelligent, articulate, skilled and empathetic physician. Staff customer service oriented, competent. Convenient location, and easy referrals to specialists if needed. Very pleased with his care.

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Dr. Allen done more to help me on my first visit than anyone else has done in years. Caring doctors are hard to find I think I found one.