Dr. Brandon E Earp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon E Earp?

High level of compentency

Was referred to Dr Earp by happenstance. Turned out I lucked out. Had shoulder surgery in Feb of 2016. Skilled surgeon, good bedside manner, honest and straightforward. My physical therapist who had never heard of Dr Earp before was equally impressed. Definitely recommend Dr Earp to anyone in need of shoulder surgery.

CTR on each hand

Just had left carpal tunnel done yesterday. 2 yrs ago, Dr Earp did my right hand . Like before, No pain, and numbness from surgery already gone. I'll be back to work in less than 2 weeks once sutures removed. She is the BEST and her staff is too. Absolutely would highly recommend surgery from Dr Earp!!

One word - EXCELLENT. Highly recommend.

A True professional.

Excellent hand surgeon!

I had Dr Earp perform surgery on my right middle finger a few years ago. She was excellent and so professional.

Best of the best.

Best of the best! Perfect physician and experience.

Carpal tunnel surgery

If you live in New England and need carpal tunnel surgery on your hand, make an appt to see Dr Earp! I was dealing with CTS for years and her team determined I had mod-severe symptoms. Had the surgery with NO postop pain. Was ready to go back to work within days ( not weeks) . 3 months later and the hand feels great. I hear she has perfected her technique for this surgery and the results are nothing short of incredible. I've been recommending her to coworkers who suffer from CTS like I did. I wish I had had this surgery earlier , would have saved myself years of a painful right hand. Her office at the Brigham is chaotic, try to see her at the Faulkner, it's where she does her surgeries.

Excellent physician(Dr. Brandon Earp)

wonderful

I went to Dr. Earp for a second opinion after being told by my original doctor that I needed a titanium implant in my elbow. I was referred to Dr. Earp by a physician family-friend and was able to get an appointment with her for the very next day! She saw my x-rays and put together a plan to avoid the titanium implant in favor of a more conservative approach: a plate and screws. I was scheduled for surgery with Dr. Earp within the week, while my original orthopedic surgeon was making me wait 3 weeks just for the surgical consult!She has a great bedside manner, is efficient yet thorough, and is professional yet approachable. Because I have a background in biology/medicine, I came to her having done some research into medical literature, and therefore with some pretty specific questions about the exact details of my surgery plan and prognosis. She was great about sitting down and going through all the details I asked about and even explaining further, going so far as to draw out a sketch of what exactly she'd be doing to my elbow and why.She is an amazing doctor, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know.

infection

Dr. Earp is a brilliant surgeon and a very modest person. You can trusther competence completely.