Dr. Brandon K Grove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon K Grove?

Superb doctor

Intelligent, yet caring, kind, treats us like family, translates other doctor's. Dr. Grove is wonderful. ur world needs more physicians like him. diagnosis to protect us, listens, converses

Dr. Grove is an amazing Dr. I have so many health issues and a genetic blood disorder that he not only had studied in med school he further went on to continue research before and after every appointment and be on top of it and work side by side w/my specialist. I can not say enough about how truly human, empathetic, intelligent, kind, and just an all around decent provider he is. My lifeand health has changed for the better since becoming his patient.

south pacific lead male in h.b.

He was great lead in s. Pacific. I was his director in the musical. Please tell him i wrote. I live in lakewood.

Best Doctor I have seen in my 58 years.

dr. Grove is more than a family practitioner. He cures by listening to his patients and offering unconditional love. He will be leaving his practice soon to doctor Chow. We as patients who love Dr. Grove will indeed be losing a great healer in all areas.

i would recommend this family practice

excellent , nice, and smart doctors that actually care about what you have to say. The staff is very helpful and understanding. Soon, I'll be bringing my daughter.

has great bedside manner

He's been my doctor since I was 16 (I'm now 22) and I've always felt very comfortable going to him. I have a variety of health problems and I've left a lot of places unhappy.But I've never left his office not feeling totally taken care of. he's always got a plan A, a plan B and sometimes a plan C. He's considerate of what I prefer in treatments. He Listens!! Even if what you have to say has no relevance to the problem, he doesn't interrupt, he isn't condescending, very polite. I would recommend him to anyone, my whole family see's him.

Love this Doctor! His knowledge, coupled with his kindness is such a comfort. He always spends as much time as needed during an office visit, answering questions and explaining things in laymans terms. He makes you feel at ease in talking about any issue. He also always remembers things going on in my or my families lives and asks how they are....who does that these days? It feels like he is an old school family doctor with the most current up to date knowledge. Someone you would want to be friends with.

Fred B.

I finally find a doctor that cares about his patients and that doctor is doctor Grove. He is informative and knowledgeable. He is caring and giving and I do respect him for that. I wish and pray that we have more doctors like him in medical fields and I am so honored to have him as my doctor

Great Doctor

Dr Grove really does care. He always has up to date information and he keeps your entire file on hand via his laptop. Great bedside manner, genuinely nice guy, and an amazing doctor. Listens to what you need and explains in detail any medications that he is going to provide and how they will benefit you.Would highly recommend.

First, he's smart. If he doesn't know the answer, he will get an answer right away. He takes time to listen to his patients and treats them like like family.

Great Doctor

If your looking for a doctor, I'd recommend Dr. Grove to anyone. He is the rare doctor nowadays who truly cares.