- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandon R Kelly has 2 locations
Dr. Brandon R Kelly has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brandon R Kelly has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brandon R Kelly Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2375 E Sunnyside Rd Ste B Idaho Falls , ID 83404
- 3345 Potomac Way Idaho Falls , ID : (208) 552-6210
More about Dr. Brandon R Kelly
Bingham Memorial Hospital is proud to welcome Brandon Kelly, M.D., a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon, to its medical staff. Dr. Kelly is a graduate of the NYU School of Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency and spine fellowship at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. Following that, he completed a prestigious neurosurgery oncology fellowship at City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, California. Dr. Kelly is excited about the opportunity to work at Bingham Memorial Hospital in an environment where patients needs are put first. "Its gratifying as a physician to have the opportunity to get to know a patient who is suffering and do everything possible to solve their problem without having to resort to surgery," he says. With his fellowship training neurosurgery oncology, Dr. Kelly has specific expertise in treating patients with benign and malignant tumors of the brain and spinal cord. Dr. Kelly has known what he wanted to do in his career since he was a teenager, deciding in high school to pursue a career as a neurosurgeon. "I enjoy the opportunity to help people who have some pretty serious problems," he says. "I like to get to know my patients and what their goals are and how to manage their condition to help improve their quality of life." In his spare time, Dr. Kelly enjoys exercising and the outdoors. He looks forward to exploring all the recreational opportunities in eastern Idaho.