The Best Spinal Surgeon

Dr Kelly is an outstanding surgeon. I had eight fusions in my spine by performing two separate entrances to the spine. One from the front to reach the lower half of the spine and two days later entering from the rear. These were extensive surgeries leaving me with no pain from the surgery time until now which is ten weeks from the time of the surgery. Dr Kelly has great Manner from the time you first see him and well after the surgery. I consider Dr Kelly to be one of the best, if not the best surgeon in the western states. Before I had seen him I was on Fentanyl and other narcotic drugs. Today, I am drug free and well on my way to healing. I am off the brace and no longer need the walker. I walk with a cane and I am driving again. He certainly is a mirical worker. The Best.

My one and only visit with this Doctor was a waste of money and time I did not have to spare. Instead of giving me a treatment plan then saying, but I would like you to lose 50lb to make the surgeries safer and leaving up to me to get it done before we started this plan. He jumped right into making me repeat that I understood body mass and wanting me to go see his friend or refer me to someone he knew about getting a Gastric By Pass. This was a huge red flag for me and made me feel he was very uneducated on my condition. At that point I knew I would never be able to let him do any operation on me. If it was to dangerous to operate on my head, hip or knee if I didn't lose 50 lbs, why would it be ok for me to have a operation on a organ that worked just fine? With my condition a sneeze, cough or even laughing to hard can trigger a debilitating headaches. So why would he think having my head in the toilet throwing up and making myself even sicker a plan I would even consider. I don't want to be sicker, I want to work towards correcting what is currently causing me issues if I can. I understand I need to lose weigh even without him telling me. If he would of taken the time to learn more about me and my past he would of hopefully understood this should of never been suggested. We also have known more than one person that have died within a year of that operation and others that have been in and out of the hospital one of which as almost died several times. Also, I had concerns with the receptionist/ scheduler who was told everything when the appointment was first set up. When she called to confirm the appointment she asks me so what are we seeing you for your head or your hip? I had to tell her everything all over again and explain that I don't think you want to treat my hip without knowing if the issue is coming from my head . Even if you treat my hip you need to know about my head or I could die. I don't feel this was something I should of had to of explained to her. I had to repeat I would be bring my MRI's and the dates they were done. She flipped the dates and I had to repeat. I already had lost some confidence at that point in this being a place I should be considering for brain surgery. Then she said you will need x-rays. I said well since my doctor office is closed you will need to order them. The issue I had with this is she could of ordered them when I sat up the appointment not waited until just before the appointment where I had to change my schedule and other plans at the last minute.

Dr. Brandon R Kelly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.