Dr. Brandon Reynolds Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Reynolds?

Most amazing experience!

Posted on June 10th, 2017

I went to Dr Reynolds for a breast reduction. I had trouble for many years and was referred to get a reduction on more than one occasion but was nervous. I finally decided to go thru with the surgery and we to a consultation. The experience was horrible! Not only was I insulted but I was literally told that there was no time to answer questions and the only thing that was advised to me was I would feel like my stomach is fatter and i'll notice extra skin under my arm. I immediately decided i was not allowing a doctor that couldn't answer questions and that would insult me by laughing at my body, to touch me even if it meant no surgery. I tried the next doctor i was referred to which was Dr Reynolds, and it was a totally different experience from beginning to end. He answered all my questions and offered so much information and help, he took his time and I felt so comfortable. The staff was helpful and caring and they treated me with respect! I am so satisfied with my results and all the scaring i was informed about for years is not even there. Dr Reynolds did an amazing job, but he is ask a very good caring doctor and makes sure you are ok and gives you his time and attention as a doctor should.

Should have done this sooner!

Posted on February 5th, 2017

I wish that I would have pulled the trigger on getting a breast augmentation years ago. I didn't realize how easy and simple the entire thing would be. Dr. Reynolds and his staff make the entire process quick and easy. I was in a bit of a hurry (and I didn't want to stress out about surgery for long), so after my first consultation I immediately booked an appointment and the whole things was done within a month. The office was also flexible with my schedule and was willing to accommodate my follow up appointment. I'm very happy with the result and I'm only 5 weeks out. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

An easy fit.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I had a very easy experience with Dr Reynolds. I have been considering getting my breasts done for 20 years. I'm finally at a stage in my life where the kids are old enough. Dr Reynolds staff is user-friendly. The office is new, clean and modern. The staff always returns messages within 24 hours. I loved the comfortable setting. It wasn't flashy and showy like so many plastic surgeons here in vegas. I would do it over 100 times again.

Amazing experience!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me, even when I was working on what size I wanted, etc. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible! I called so many times after my surgery with questions and they were so helpful, friendly and patient. If you want a doctor who will make you feel 100% comfortable, Dr. Reynolds is your guy. I can't say enough good about him and his office. I feel like when I walk in I'm friends with everyone there and you can tell they really care. I also just got Botox (it was free with my breast augmentation with a special they were running) and he did the injections himself. Awesome doctor!

Review on a Brown Lift

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is a gifted surgeon that does amazing work. I went back to work one week after my brown lift, and everyone kept commenting on how good I looked! No one could even see the small scars that are getting smaller everyday. Dr. Reynolds listens to your concerns, discusses how he would suggest approaching your desired results, and takes all the time necessary to make sure that you are comfortable with your choices. In addition, his bedside manner is next to none! He is the only local cosmetic surgeon that I would recommend to my friends.

Good looking

Posted on September 18th, 2016

I went to Dr. Reynolds for a opinion for my sagging neck and abdomen. His recommendations on what surgical procedures he could do where right on the money. I feel and look great. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to everyone. He's kind with good judgement. I was very nervous but between him and his caring staff it made surgery easier with no regrets. Today I look beautiful and wearing clothes I never thought I'd look good in and have more energy. My husband can't believe the difference. No regrets.

Sag City

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is actually NICE. That's hard to find nowadays ;)

Saved My Life

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Reynolds brothers are a winning team! Dr. B. Reynolds cut out my cancer in my back while his brother also Dr. Reynolds made sure I would not feel a thing. Best team in Vegas!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Amazing doctor AND staff which is hard to find in this town! Dr. Reynolds was extremely professional, friendly, and very talented at what was done. I would highly recommend him!!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I was excited, and a bit nervous, but allmy questions were answered and I am delighted with the results! I Will happily recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I enjoyed having Dr. Reynolds as my surgeon. From day one of meeting him and his staff they have been such a pleasure to work with. He thoroughly answered all of my questions and concerns and was straight forward the entire time.

Wonderful approach to plastic surgery

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I felt comfortable with Dr. Reynolds from the start. I needed my nose fixed after breaking it. His approach was exactly what I was hoping to find. He focused first on fixing functionality then we had an open discussion about cosmetic alterations. He made a few helpful suggestions. I appreciated most his desire to keep my nose looking natural. Surgery was a breeze and recovery was eased by his helpful staff. I am so happy with my perfect and natural new nose. Hands down one of the best surgeons and physicians in Las Vegas!