4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Q Reynolds?

Suffering from back, neck, and shoulder pain due to large, heavy Breasts?

For many years, I was ashamed, embarrassed, and suffering from severe neck/shoulder/back pain due to my large, voluminous, sagging breasts. Every morning, I would look at my body, in the mirror and I would feel terrible about myself. The older I got, the worse my breasts became. I quit running, working out, and riding my horses because everything I did, required the extra support of two, tight, work out bras, to hold my chest together. I was in effect, CRIPPLED. I was referred to Dr. Reynolds, by a girlfriend who received a Breast Reduction from him and she looked amazing, so I made an appointment to be seen.. I was so embarrassed to be seen for my consultation, that I cried in the parking lot for about 20 minutes, before getting the courage to walk into the office. All I can say is, Dr. Reynolds and his staff were so kind to me. I immediately felt relieved of my anxiety. Dr. Reynolds and I discussed what we could do to remedy my pain, so I could get my life, back again. I walked out of his office, knowing I chose the right Dr. for this surgery, as it was no doubt, going to be a monumental procedure. Both Dr. Reynolds, and his brother, Dr. Paul Reynolds, Anesthesiologist, made me feel relaxed and ready to move forward. The surgery went off without a hitch and when I took my bandages off, at home, I cried. There before my very eyes were the breasts, that I had always dreamed about. - A perfect set of natural D's. Dr. Reynolds surgical ability, was nothing short of a MIRACLE. I am now back to the life that I had forgotten about for so long. The pain has been relieved in my neck, shoulders, and back. I ONLY have one regret... and that is... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG to have this procedure performed. Please, if you are in pain, and need a Breast Reduction, Lift, etc., I urge you to do something about it now. Do NOT let another day pass and continue to be robbed of your life, by excessive tissue and voluminous, drooping, heavy breasts. There is hope out there for you and it comes in the name of Dr. Reynolds and his team. YOU deserve to have an extraordinary life and Dr. Reynolds and his staff, will make it happen for you.

Great experience

Could not ask for better service. The whole experience has been very easy thanks to a great doctor and staff.

Top Notch Surgeon

I love going to Dr. Reynolds a few years he removed a keloid in my ear and it looks as if I never had this large mass on it. He has an amazing staff, and definitely a surgeon that I can highly recommend .

Stop looking! This is the doctor for you!

I interviewed several plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Reynolds for my cosmetic surgery and chose him not because of price, but rather my level of comfort. The level of care and compassion I received from him, his office staff and the facility where my procedures were performed was nothing short of amazing! With his skilled technique, my recovery time was very quick and the results....HOT, HOT, HOT! Thank you, Dr. Reynolds, for your awesomeness and surrounding yourself with such incredible people!

Most amazing experience!

I went to Dr Reynolds for a breast reduction. I had trouble for many years and was referred to get a reduction on more than one occasion but was nervous. I finally decided to go thru with the surgery and we to a consultation. The experience was horrible! Not only was I insulted but I was literally told that there was no time to answer questions and the only thing that was advised to me was I would feel like my stomach is fatter and i'll notice extra skin under my arm. I immediately decided i was not allowing a doctor that couldn't answer questions and that would insult me by laughing at my body, to touch me even if it meant no surgery. I tried the next doctor i was referred to which was Dr Reynolds, and it was a totally different experience from beginning to end. He answered all my questions and offered so much information and help, he took his time and I felt so comfortable. The staff was helpful and caring and they treated me with respect! I am so satisfied with my results and all the scaring i was informed about for years is not even there. Dr Reynolds did an amazing job, but he is ask a very good caring doctor and makes sure you are ok and gives you his time and attention as a doctor should.

Should have done this sooner!

I wish that I would have pulled the trigger on getting a breast augmentation years ago. I didn't realize how easy and simple the entire thing would be. Dr. Reynolds and his staff make the entire process quick and easy. I was in a bit of a hurry (and I didn't want to stress out about surgery for long), so after my first consultation I immediately booked an appointment and the whole things was done within a month. The office was also flexible with my schedule and was willing to accommodate my follow up appointment. I'm very happy with the result and I'm only 5 weeks out. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

An easy fit.

I had a very easy experience with Dr Reynolds. I have been considering getting my breasts done for 20 years. I'm finally at a stage in my life where the kids are old enough. Dr Reynolds staff is user-friendly. The office is new, clean and modern. The staff always returns messages within 24 hours. I loved the comfortable setting. It wasn't flashy and showy like so many plastic surgeons here in vegas. I would do it over 100 times again.

Amazing experience!

I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me, even when I was working on what size I wanted, etc. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible! I called so many times after my surgery with questions and they were so helpful, friendly and patient. If you want a doctor who will make you feel 100% comfortable, Dr. Reynolds is your guy. I can't say enough good about him and his office. I feel like when I walk in I'm friends with everyone there and you can tell they really care. I also just got Botox (it was free with my breast augmentation with a special they were running) and he did the injections himself. Awesome doctor!

Review on a Brown Lift

Dr. Reynolds is a gifted surgeon that does amazing work. I went back to work one week after my brown lift, and everyone kept commenting on how good I looked! No one could even see the small scars that are getting smaller everyday. Dr. Reynolds listens to your concerns, discusses how he would suggest approaching your desired results, and takes all the time necessary to make sure that you are comfortable with your choices. In addition, his bedside manner is next to none! He is the only local cosmetic surgeon that I would recommend to my friends.

Good looking

I went to Dr. Reynolds for a opinion for my sagging neck and abdomen. His recommendations on what surgical procedures he could do where right on the money. I feel and look great. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to everyone. He's kind with good judgement. I was very nervous but between him and his caring staff it made surgery easier with no regrets. Today I look beautiful and wearing clothes I never thought I'd look good in and have more energy. My husband can't believe the difference. No regrets.

Sag City

Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is actually NICE. That's hard to find nowadays ;)

Saved My Life

Reynolds brothers are a winning team! Dr. B. Reynolds cut out my cancer in my back while his brother also Dr. Reynolds made sure I would not feel a thing. Best team in Vegas!

Dr. Brandon Q Reynolds is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.

Dr. Brandon Q Reynolds Is this you?