3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

I felt Dr. Louie rushed me out the door to move on to the next patient. He didn’t do a good job listening to my concerns or simply didn’t care. He lacks empathy.

Very appreciative

I have been going to Dr. Louie for a chronic urinary tract problem. I fine him thorough, patient, compassionate and professional. My primary care Dr. recommended him and I feel secure in his care and knowledge.

I sat in the room for one hour till Dr. Brandon Louie visited me. He only spent maybe five minutes listening to my condition. Also, I don't think he was concerned about my health situation. Moreover, he didn't do a good job explaining my health concerns/questions. I hope he shows more affection and respect towards the patients' time and health concerns. After all, he is dealing with human health.

Dr. Brandon G Louie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.