Dr. Brandon O Low Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brandon O Low?

Shoulder Repairs

Dr. Low is such a caring and personable Dr. The staff is friendly and genuinely care. Shoulder surgery for me went well and all of us were able to work well together to get me back to my daily life. I cannot thank this team enough for this experience, it has restored my faith in specialists. Thanks again Dr. Low.

Couldn't have a more competent and caring doctor.

Dr. Low and his team are exceptional.

Dr. Low is wonderful. He made my recovery so smooth and I very much appreciate his knowledge and the time he took to answer my questions and explain everything clear and simple. All of the staff are great people as well. Thank you all for helping me when I needed you. I will recommend your office to anyone who may need an orthopedic doctor in the future.

Dr. Low is phenomenal. He conducted an emergency surgery and an additional follow up surgery after my husband was in an accident. His work was flawless and we truly appreciated his thorough explanations of the procedures both before and after they were done. He has a fantastic personality and we felt very confident and comfortable in his care. All of our nurses even commented on how fantastic he is to work with and mentioned that he treats them with a level of respect that isn't common in physicians. I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. I will actually be sad when we're done with our follow up appointments!

AWESOME DOCTOR!!

A GREAT doctor compassionate, listening, caring. I couldn't want more in a doctor. I'd never been to a hospital for anything except to have my 5 children and I'm 74 years old and have no type of illnesses. I broke both wrists and this was a very traumatic experience for me. I'm VERY GRATEFUL for the compassion he showed. I HIGHLY recommend him. If I could give a 100 star rating I would ⭐️

Great manner with patients. Clear and concise with explanations of problem. Only Doctor I would allow to do any Orthopedic Surgery on me!!!

Popped my hip replacement back in minutes. Great dr

Broken Ankle Treatment

Dr. Low spent a great deal of time answering my questions and addressing my concerns. He is both knowledgable and friendly.

Patient

Great doctor. Personable, caring and easy to talk to. He did a rotator cuff repair on me and every thing with very smoothly. Actually a good experience.

Dr. Low is both very professional and very warm and caring. I would feel extremely comfortable having him do any Orthpedic surgery on me!

Complete Hip Replacement

My hip replacement was an emergency because of a fall. Dr. Low already had 4 patients scheduled for that day. I was his 5th. I believe that he gave me the same care as he did his first. I'm told that my recovery was remarkable. He is professional, caring and has always patiently responded to all my questions even going the extra mile to show/give examples. Grateful patient.