Dr. Son T Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Son T Nguyen?

Finally!!! A Dr who listens..

I have been dealing with severe chronic back, knee and muscle pain plus fybro and nerve pain for yrs. I started seeing Dr Nguyen a few months ago and immediately for the first time started feeling like someone made sense from what I was saying. He listens to me and has a logical answer and sensible solutions for relief. Today took the cake though. I had a nerve block injection last week and for whatever reason my entire low back has been spasming and electric shocks have been jolting my lumbar and tailbone every hr. May have touched a nerve and I think my sciatic is being pinched again through no fault of the drs btw. His kind and caring staff got me in immediately today and through my tears Dr Nguyen was still able to encourage me and come up with a logical solution. As I was trying and failing miserably to get out to my car his entire nursing staff were on their feet helping me and as I sat in my car one of his nurses offered to help me get my prescription into the pharmacy and a couple of the nurses offered to drive me home. I was floored at that kind of kindness. I always try to not show my pain but today I was at my limit and they saw that and helped me feel less embarrassed and told me "we're family here." Even If my back never gets completely healed I am confident that Dr Nguyen and his amazing staff will do their best to improve my quality of life. And that is priceless! !!

this doctor is arrogant, cares only about fattening his pocketbook. he writes his own review. he does not even deserve a one star rating.

arrogant

arrogant

is this guy even a doctor

He is outstanding as a doctor and caring person. He takes his time with you to go through your symptoms, review all your tests, and explain everything. I would highly recommend him as a doctor to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

someone should check to see if this guy is really a doctor!

Candy

It is a nice experience to be his patient.

He is a good doctor.

Dr. Nguyen carefully diagnosed the root causes of my pain and resolved my problems promptly. He has given a lot of caring for me and his patients during the visits. I strongly recommend him as a good doctor.