Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brandon J Rebholz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brandon J Rebholz has the following 20 expertise
- Sciatic Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Brandon J Rebholz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 12
Surgery was miraculous!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon J Rebholz - Posted on September 9th, 2017
Surgery as a last resort
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon J Rebholz - Posted on August 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon J Rebholz - Posted on July 13th, 2016
Very friendly doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon J Rebholz - Posted on July 15th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Brandon J Rebholz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Multiplan PPO
More about Dr. Brandon J Rebholz
As a fellowship-trained spine surgeon I am committed to improving the quality of life of my patients. I am devoted to understanding what this means for each individual. Through knowledgeable, honest communication, I believe in empowering patients to be active participants in their care, allowing them to make the best decision for their lives.\
Locations & DirectionsTHE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF WISCONSIN, 2323 N Mayfair Rd Ste 310, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Brandon J Rebholz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.