- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon L Reynolds MD
Dr. Brandon L Reynolds, MD is a doctor primarily located in South Jordan, UT, with another office in Midvale, UT. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Brandon L Reynolds has 2 locations
Dr. Brandon L Reynolds has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brandon L Reynolds has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Brandon L Reynolds Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
More about Dr. Brandon L Reynolds
Professional Interests: Dr. Reynolds has worked as a general obstetrician and gynecologist and has interests in all aspects of women’s health. He has special interest in high risk pregnancy, minimally invasive surgery, vaginal prolapsed repair, and urogynecology. Personal Interests: Dr. Reynolds enjoys spending time with his family doing sports, outdoor activities, travelling, and enjoying the world around him. He has worked outside the United States in 2010, in New Zealand to broaden his medical views and for the adventure of living abroad. Education: Dr. Reynolds is a Board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. He received his Doctorate from Midwestern University’s Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000. He then went on to residency training in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and graduated from Mercy Suburban Hospital specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. He is a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Patient Health Tip: "Never put off till tomorrow what can be fixed today."