Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Doesn't spend time with you, doesn't try to find out what is really wrong with you. Seems preoccupied with getting you out of the office as quickly as possible, so he can get to the next patient. They are always advertising that they are taking New Patients.... Take care of the ones that you already have first, and really try to help them.
awful, not knowledgeable at all, takes forever to get lab results, what if someone were really sick - I feel bad for them, they would either get sicker or die before he would get to them, long wait times, dr. roscoe doesn't seem to want to take the time to listen, he's more interested in getting in as many patients as possible like it's a money gammit, the staff acts like you're bothering them making faces and such, so unprofessional, when you call this office be prepared to be on "hold" for extended periods of time.
He's friendly, I felt I was being rushed out of office somewhat, you see a nurse, then a PA, all and all I like him better than any PCP in the Dubois area, he's down to earth, follows through with tests, the gals in the office are very nice, the waiting room seems more comfortable to me, there's not a bunch of chairs all lined up in rows as most Drs. have their waiting room set up these days, especially at medical centers. Anymore it seems all doctors only want to spend 15 min. with you, why is this the way of the world now?
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
The Medical Center
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsClearfield Jefferson Primary Care Associates Pc, 33 Beaver Dr Ste 1, Du Bois, PA
Dr. Brandon M Roscoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.