3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brandon J Scott?

Calvin Ridings

The surgery caused my pain to be much worse After the surgery I got second opinions from two other neurosurgeons.Both of them told me that nothing in my spine was causing my groin pain.In other words I had a back surgery that was totally because of a wrong diagnosis.Dr. Scott convinced me that there was no way his minimally inv.procedure could hurt me.Dont believe it.Most of my time is now spent in bed..

Incompetent and negligent

After suffering many many months and frustrating delays the day finally came only to be cancelled during the procedure after I was giving anaesthesia I woke up to a "were gonna refer you to another doc cause I'm too uneducated to read your x Ray." I should have the zero star option for this POS doctor.

Dissapointed

Dr. Brandon J Scott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.

Dr. Brandon J Scott Is this you?