Dr. Brandon R Sick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon R Sick?

My wait time was excellent. I barely got signed in before I was called back to see the doctor. So in reality my wait time was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Sick takes time and answers all my concerns. He wants to work with me in taking care of my problem. He is not one to say this is what we are going to do, but this is what I would like for us to do if it is okay with you and he will give the reasons behind the why. He lets me get involved with my care and it is not a one sided thing. I think he treats me like he would like to be treated if the shoe was on the other foot. I have high respect for him. We need more doctors like him. I did not rate the Accurate Diagnosis because we will do a follow up visit first. But, knowing what I knew when I went in, and his diagnosis match another that I had had a few weeks earlier, without having to do x-rays and scans, I would have to say a 5 star on the diagnosis.

Healthcare Excellence

Doctor Sick has been my primary care physician for several years and with good reason. Both he and his staff are knowledgeable, attentive, friendly and caring. Everyone should have this healthcare team on their side.

Brandon Sick is the most professional, courteous , knowledgeable , caring Doctor I have ever had. He spends time listening to all of my problems and we develop a plan to take care of my needs. My family has been blessed to find him.

Glad to see Dr Sick again. He cares about his patients

Dr. Sick is top notch. He has the most wonderful bedside manner. He is caring and will spend as much time with you as possible. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. This is also why I don't take my kids to a pediatrician because he is amazing with the whole family.

Explains all of your test results and how to repair the bad ones. Very informative on health and exercise.

Dr Sick is thorough, patient, knowledgeable and courteous. He is my primary Doctor.

Best Doctor any one could ask for.

I have been seeing Dr. Sick for many years. Found him to be the best and most caring as any doctor I have found. My problem is, he left the clinic and went to York, SC. I can't find him. All that I see is the office in Rock Hill, SC. I have no way to see my doctor. Where are you? They say he is coming back to Rock Hill next Year, We need him now.

Dr. Sick is fantastic. Shiland however has changed and does not treat patients so much as individuals anymore since moving to new location. Feels like being treated more as a number and not an individual .

Top notch physician. So glad to have found Dr. Sick.

Excellent, caring doctor. Sometime there is a wait but it is worth the wait.

Dr. Brandon R Sick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.