Dr. Brandon Zabukovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Zabukovic?

BEST DOCTOR EVER HAD

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I recommend him because he is the best doctor ever well I had another doctor for 18 years and he never done not even half of what this doctor has done for me I recommend him to everyone he's the best

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Z is an outstanding doctor. He delivered my son when my OBGYN was on vacation and he did such an amazing job in making me feel like I had been his patient for years! He is now my 8 month old son's doctor and I could not be happier with him! I highly recommend Dr. Z! He is the best!

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Zabukovic is an extremely intelligent, knowledgable, gifted, caring, personable (and likable) physician. He knows what he's doing - I've been a p ...

Zabukovic Rocks!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Dr. Zabukovic is extremely kind, personable, caring/concerned (genuinely) and an incredibly gifted physician! I have been a patient for at least five years and have exactly zero complaints of this man. And I've had some complicated medical issues along the way. He is soooooo good, it is almost beyond description. In addition to being extremely personable/friendly, Dr. Z NEVER makes you feel rushed during your appointment. Whatever time you need, he will take with you. He asks the right questions, listens carefully - and hears you - and is just plain wonderful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Z! You ARE the best! Gonna miss you. :o(

Posted on October 13th, 2017