Dr. Brandt Lapschies Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brandt Lapschies?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Lapschies did my bariatric surgery in 2006. He and his office staff are welcoming and personable. I attribute my post surgery sucess to Dr. Lapschies extensive communication and education program he has created for his patients. I would highly recomend him! Thank you Dr. Lapschies for giving me my life back!

HE LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITH NO NOTICE OR REFERRALS

I am so disappointed and scared cause I counted on him so much but I think he pushed himself too far and was spread too thin - but to leave Hawaii and his patients without so much as postcard or notice only makes us worry about what happened....and now we can't find anyone who take on his cases....as this is a highly specialized field and other surgeons/doctors won't take on someone else's work from what I am told. I am without any help or supervision - regular doctors don't seem to know what to do or even what blood tests one needs following this surgery - he was the best surgeon ever and then to do this just leave one heartbroken and in a real bind healthwise.

Gastric bypass

My surgery was 2009, have had many health problems sine the surgery that were never Identified. He has closed his practice and I found that out by trying to locate him for help. No referrals were left for post surgery follow up..so sad, waiting time in his old office was an average of 3 hours

The Best Doctor I have met with concern on my health and future

Since I met Dr. I have gotten to appreciate him even for everything he has guided me through my journey.My journey was not sucessful but my spirits are very high on continuing my journey. He is very caring and straight forward in a situation. i remember in a seminar he said in one of his lectures He will not let us go like how I will not let go of my own son. And that means a lot to me.I thank God for him and I tell my friends on the island of Maui my story and if they are in need of a fantastic surgeon check him out very concern on me as a patient.I feel very relaxed to ask him a questions even if its not in good english that he would anwser and not look down upon me and as being obese I feel comfortable to talked about my weight where before i would say ah and move on he gives me hope.

bariatric patient

My overall experience was not a good one. He needs to slow down and take the time needed per patient. Also not to book to many appt so that you are left waiting for hours in his waiting room. If I had to do it again, I wouldnt. I would just stay the way I was and work on being healthier, it has been a very hard road for me and my family, I lost over 130 lbs and it has stayed off but at a great cost to my body,

Dr. Lapschies did bariatric surgery on me in 2001. I lost 225 pound and kept it off. He is caring, hardworking, and has a good manner with patients. I owe this doctor my life.

Dr. Brandt Lapschies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.