Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandy A Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Well dr Davis doesn't get to her office until about 10:45. Her people start much earlier than that bc I have been there waiting from 9:30am and not leave there until 1:00pm. Timing is ridiculous and she is rushing bc she just got there and trying to hurry up. When you ask how she is doing she never asks how are you. You are the one paying for this visit but she proceeds to tell you about her. I use her for my Pap smears but use the nurse practioner for everything else. The wait is nothing like it is with her maybe 30min tops. Its a shame how drs change over the years.
18 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Brandy A Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrandy Davis Md Pa, 904 Holiday Dr Ste 406, Forrest City, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brandy A Davis in this video.
Dr. Brandy A Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forrest City, AR.