Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandy A Eberhardt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brandy A Eberhardt has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Awful service. Women at front desk made an appointment for me at 11:45 and when I got there at 11:49 she told me since I was late I had to leave.. I explained that I drove 30 minutes to get there and she rudely insisted that it was too late.. I also clearly had an eye infection that needed attention, but she told me I had to come back at 5 pm if I wanted to be seen. Ridiculous.
I highly recommend Dr. Eberhardt. I have 2 elementary age children and have moved a couple of times so I've been with other pediatric /family practices. With Dr. Eberhardt, I've never had a doctor spend time getting to know my kids. She talks to them directly and explains the importance of taking care of themselves and listening to their body, etc. etc. I think this is so important and critical to a child's self-care. During appointments, I've never felt rushed and even more important is that we have her full attention during teh visit. The care and advice we have received is top-notch and I was very impressed with the follow-up calls that have occured after every visit.
I needed a family practice for my family of four based in South Lyon. Found Dr. Eberhardt - she's terrific. Listened to all my aches and pains and asked lots of questions. Great follow up staff (called in prescription asap!) and the doc even called me to see how I was feeling the next day. I highly recommend!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Brandy A Eberhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Professional Services, 26006 Pontiac Trl, South Lyon, MI
Dr. Brandy A Eberhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Lyon, MI.