3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Superficial exam, didn't ask enough questions, unprepared, didn't read chart first. Not going back.

Standoffish

I am switching doctors, and would recommend taking a recommendation from someone that has a good rapport with their physician. Dr. Roose was always standoffish, condescending, and never seemed to want to be there.

Great doctor

Very professional and personal, take her time to make sure you are taken care of and answer any questions

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

i was a bit skeptical when i started being treated by Dr. Roose. (I have two daughter her age.) However, I have found her knowledge of medicine and ability to sit face to face with patients is highly refreshing. I am pleased to have Doctor Roose has my primary care physician.

Dr. Roose takes care of ny father. When he was admitted to the hospital she took excellent care of him there. She now handles all of his general health needs. She takes her time explaining things to him as well as explaining it to me, so I can help him. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my father!

Great experience

Dr. Roose is the consummate professional She is an honest, warm and caring Doctor. My stomach doesn't get upset when I have to visit her.

A very caring physician.

Dr. Roose is a very caring doctor and always spends time with my wife and I to be sure we understand everything during our visit. She is very knowledgeable and has accurately diagnosed any health issues we've had while under her care. Unfortunately she does not accept our insurance any longer, forcing us to go elsewhere ... we sure do miss Dr. Roose.

Dr. Brandy M Roose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tarpon Springs, FL.