Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandy L Utter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brandy L Utter has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brandy L Utter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
When my husband was severely ill, misdiagnosed numerous times, and being suffled around all over the hospital for weeks, Dr Utter attempted to step in and help him. She called me one evening from her home to inform me she was part of a team assigned to my husband's case. On her own time she spoke with me for perhaps 20-30 minutes in an attempt to gather lany and all the information I could give her about my husband's medical history, and what might be going on with him at that time. I felt so much relief because I knew she was sincerely concerned for his well being. She promised she would do everything in her power to get to the bottom of what was going on with my husband. Unfortunately a doctor on the night shift decided to run some tests which because my husband suffers from PTSD, has to be sedated. That information was well documented in my husband's records. He had been sedated for similar tests during this stay. But this particular doctor (not Dr. Utter) refused to do so. Instead he declared my husband as being uncooperative, refused him further treatment and released him from the hospital. Sadly the hope Dr. Utter had given to me after our conversation was totally destroyed a day later by a heartless fool of a doctor.
she is great and listens an will help you she cares about the patient, this lady is a blessing,most doctors dont care or try to hear whats wrong with u,but i was shocked an got speechless cause i couldnt believe how caring this women,thers something special about this dr,trust me this women brandy utter is a blesssing dr an a wonderful amazing person,she actually cared
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Brandy L Utter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brandy L Utter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.