Dr. Brandy L Utter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandy L Utter?

Love her

When my husband was severely ill, misdiagnosed numerous times, and being suffled around all over the hospital for weeks, Dr Utter attempted to step in and help him. She called me one evening from her home to inform me she was part of a team assigned to my husband's case. On her own time she spoke with me for perhaps 20-30 minutes in an attempt to gather lany and all the information I could give her about my husband's medical history, and what might be going on with him at that time. I felt so much relief because I knew she was sincerely concerned for his well being. She promised she would do everything in her power to get to the bottom of what was going on with my husband. Unfortunately a doctor on the night shift decided to run some tests which because my husband suffers from PTSD, has to be sedated. That information was well documented in my husband's records. He had been sedated for similar tests during this stay. But this particular doctor (not Dr. Utter) refused to do so. Instead he declared my husband as being uncooperative, refused him further treatment and released him from the hospital. Sadly the hope Dr. Utter had given to me after our conversation was totally destroyed a day later by a heartless fool of a doctor.

she is great and listens an will help you she cares about the patient, this lady is a blessing,most doctors dont care or try to hear whats wrong with u,but i was shocked an got speechless cause i couldnt believe how caring this women,thers something special about this dr,trust me this women brandy utter is a blesssing dr an a wonderful amazing person,she actually cared

Dr, Utter is thoughtful, thorough and kind. She takes the time to understand who you are as a patient.

Excellent

Dr. Utter is very professional and knows her stuff. If there's anything she's unsure of she will refer you to another Dr. for further evaluation. She makes sure to spend as much time as YOU need with her, and provides education and materials to bring home when appropriate.

Dr. Utter is an amazing doctor! She is always correct!

Dr. Brandy L Utter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.