Dr. Brandy Willis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brandy Willis?

Outstanding Physician

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I went to Dr. Willis after having problems with a previous family doctor, and I must say I was not at all disappointed. Dr. Willis is very attentive and knowledgeable. She takes her time with her patients, her diagnoses have been accurate so far, and she explains in detail all lab results, as well as any medications she may prescribe. She and her staff are always friendly and courteous, and there have not been any long waits to see her. I have highly recommended her to friends.

Ex-patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

No follow-up; no response to calls; no confidence in dr. especially with regard to elderly patients. Make excuses for not following up with patient.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Willis is an excellent doctor. After telling her about symptoms I had ongoing since 2000, she correctly diagnosed the problem. I had been to quite a few other doctors. They did not correctly diagnose the problem. She is very patient when you are telling her about your medical issues. I have had quite a few primary care doctors here in Tallahassee. I am very satisfied with the care she gives me.

Finally a GP that worked for me!!

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I've been unsatisfied with doctors in my area and after several appointments all over town, I decided to give Dr Willis a try. I was given an appointment within a week of my call. Her staff is courteous and her nurse is great. The sheer amount of time she spent with me shocked me, never had any General physician asked me questions and hear me talk for over an hour!! I've been going to her for little over 6 months and so far it's been great!

A Keeper!!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I am new to the area, chronically ill with a complicated case history. Dr. W. was patient and listened and asked numerous key questions and made me feel at ease and very well taken care of. Within one day of my appointment I was contacted by the referrals she made to specialists. I am vey impressed with her and her professionalism and concern for my well being! She is a keeper!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017