Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Branka Osullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 17
I found Dr. O'Sullivan by accident, when my previous primary care physician was off sick, in about 1990. Lucky accident! Lucky me!She is caring, knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician.Several years ago, while discussing a specialist visit with her, I made offhand mention of a severe pain in my achilles tendon that I had had for a couple of days after seeing the specialist. After maybe 15 seconds of thought, she asked if the other doctor had given me an antibiotic. He had. She had associated my complaint with an occaisional side-effect of a particular family of antibiotics.She has a way of making one feel like her only patient; taking the time to explain, and to counsel, with clarity and without pomposity.Dr. O'Sullivan is, without a doubt, the gold standard by which to measure physicians.
Dr. Brank O'Sullivan is probably the smartest doctor I've ever visited. She has quite clearly gone out of her way for me on several occasions, researched my condition, and even called me on Sunday to discuss my test results. I cannot more highly recommend a doctor. She's terrific, and this is coming from a self-admitted difficult paitent.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2010, 2011, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
St Francis Hospital
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Surgery, 9669 Kenton Ave Ste 602, Skokie, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Branka Osullivan in this video.
Dr. Branka Osullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.