Dr. Branko Pejic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Branko Pejic?

First rate doctor!

First rate doctor!

He has been my doctor since 1997

Dr. Pejic and is a great doctor

Dr. Pejic has been our family's doctor for many years, and he is a caring doctor that spends time with and listens to his patients. He and his wife Valeria run the office and they are both courteous and kind. Dr. Pejic doesn't hesitate to try different approaches in order to help his patients.

Takes all the time he needs with you!

In my 58 years, I don't remember any doctor taking the time and care that Dr. Pejic does. Except maybe my pediatrician as a child and he was a family friend. I especially like the way he reviews my chart completely each visit, not relying on memory just to speed things up/

The best doctor around!!

Dr. Pejic is a fantastic physician and compassionate man. He treats our entire family and we have referred several friends to him. After complications from a recent surgery by another doctor, Dr. Pejic checked on me in the hospital twice a day, ordered tests and other care. The doctor, who performed the surgery, did not bother to check on me until I called his office and asked why.

Excellent Doctor easy to get in and see

Dr Pejic has been so amazing to our family. Everytime we have a special need he gets us in that day with no problem. He always takes plenty of time with us and makes us feel our business is important to him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Pejic has been a very good and professional Doctor. In my case he insisted on tests which led to an early diagnosis of breast cancer despite getting a note following a second mammogram which said that no suspicious abnormality had been found. That in turn led to early treatment and a very good chance of a long term cure. If it had not been for his vigilance there would probably been a considerable delay in diagnosis and treatment. He is certainly the best primary care Doctor I have ever had.

Charges for records to go to a specialist then discharges you, office staff is rude

Dr. Branko Pejic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cocoa, FL.