Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Ellis
Dr. James B Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 8
He came into mom's room at the Methodist and pretty much said there is nothing that can be done for your mother and asked to give her morphine, I said i am not ready for that, he stormed out the room and yelled, I'm giving her morphine" and then had the security guard come in to try to remove me. I am the power of attorney and he did it against my consent. I am writing to have his licensed revoked. I don't want him to put other families through what I went through, it was awful. My other is now in a comatose state. I did not want that for her.
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1975
Dr. James B Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James B Ellis in this video.
Dr. James B Ellis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.