Dr. Brant Liu Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brant Liu?

This man is a Giant

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Basically, Dr. Liu looks like a kid, but is a giant of a man. He cured my atrial fibrillation with an initial ablation, and a follow up. I suffered from afib for 12 years, and it became permanent . We decided it was time to take the aggressive approach in knocking it down. His assurances of my safety during the procedures was calming. The first ablation got rid of about 60% of the occurrences, and, so far, after an initial bit of back and forth, the second one has completely eliminated it. We are guardedly optimistic about a permanent cure. If he did this just for me he would be heroic. But he does this for hundreds of people, making him a giant, in my mind.

Posted on November 4th, 2017