Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brant Mayher
Dr. Brant Mayher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Easley, SC and Simpsonville, SC . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mayher is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital, St. Francis Eastside and St. Francis Hospital Downtown. Dr. Mayher has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brant Mayher has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brant Mayher has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mayher has been through putting up with us calling him a month or so of my husband with a large kidney stone. He has done several procedures for that. He has always been there for us. We have had a hard time since January. He is so calm and has such bedside manners. He really did a good job on the prostate surgery with the robot.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mayher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenville Memorial Hospital
St. Francis Eastside
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Baptist Easley Hospital
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brant Mayher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.