Dr. Brant W Thomas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brant W Thomas?

Dr. Thomas is an excellent doctor and his staff is friendly and caring. He takes time to explain reports and conditions and encourages life style changes to improve overall health. We are extremely happy and confident to be in his care.

Best experience @ doctors office ever

I normally do not enjoy going to the doctors office however seeing Dr. Thomas and his friendly office staff are the exception to this rule. I sometimes can not remember if I am going for a social event or an appointment since we tend to have such a good time while I am getting the best medical advice in town. He even offers lab test that no other Dr. has ever offered me. Dr. Thomas really takes the time to get to know each patient and made me feel comfortable. His office staff is always warm and engaging and seems to accommodate my difficult schedule. I could not ask for more from a doctor and his team!

money hungry doctors

This practice (Lifeway Family ) has changed from caring physicians and nurse practitioners to one about money. I went to see them for routine visit for my diabetes and had a sinus infections. The nurse checking me in said I had to decide which diagnosis I would be seen for and to reschedule an appt for the other. What a way to keep a patient paying. This started because we declined to do the premium care and pay additional money outside of my insurance mandated co-pay. So if you are rich - go there, they will take good care of your money!

Excellent physicians and staff who set their goals very high. I would recommend this group of gifted physicians to any patient who desires a lasting relationship with their healthcare provider.

outstanding dector

Great Doctor & Humanitarian

Dr. Thomas is wonderful! His timely diagnosis of a very rare condition literally saved my life years ago, and I am so grateful to him for healing my body, easing my mind and helping me through an extremely difficult time. In my opinion, Dr. Thomas' medical expertise and bedside manner are second to none as he truly cares for his patients. Without hesitation, I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone seeking quality medical assistance.

He is concerned about his patients. He takes the time to talk about problems. I've never felt rushed. He explains test results and diagnoses in regular English. He treats his patients like family.

When I am sick, he sees me promptly. a visit to his office is like visiting with friends. He appears to be knowing in many areas of internal medicine. I like his personality...not condesending...caring...professional .

Dr. Brant W Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.