Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Breck Thrash has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Breck Thrash has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Thrash very good Doctor kind caring funny does not mess around gets down to business does his job not like the other Doctors my family has been exposed tells you what is wrong how he is going to fix it and then gets right down to it I trust Dr. Thrash I believe in what he tells us he has helped my husband and our daughter and the main reason to trust Dr. Thrash he does not take advantage with your diagnoses and I respect that he makes you feel comfortable thank you
Dr. Thrash is a life saver! My extremely knowledgeable in his profession. I have sensitive skin and Breck knows exactly how to treat it. After spending years and thousands of dollars with an esthetician he has provided me with better solutions that have given me drastic results in just a few visits!
I went to Dr. Thrash for a recurring problem that two other drs. had failed to diagnose. He listened to me, spent time with me, explained the diagnosis and reasons for it, and treated it so that it has cleared up now and I know what to do if it occasionally recurs. I appreciate so very much his listening to me and taking my complaint seriously.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Breck Thrash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.