Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brenda M Andritsis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been with Dr. Andritsis and this family practice group of doctors for about 10 years. As a family we really like them. The only complaint we have is they are so popular now that I can never get a same day appointments any more. If you are sick and need the same day care you will not be able to see your doctor. So needless to say we only see the doctor if we can plan ahead of time. Love them but am looking for an office of doctors that can actual see us when sick not send us to the urgent care. We moved from a pediatric office when kids got to high school to Dr. Andritsis office. I had to take the 18 year old back to the pediatrian when he became sick with pneumonia because her office was to busy. I was just trying to simplify and have one doctor for the family mistake. Looking for an office that has time to doctor not just do routine check ups.
This entire Doctor group is the best around. We have since moved out of state and still visit these doctors when we are back in town. I am a single parent and at no time did I feel any judgement by these doctors. Dr. Andritsis is/was our Primary Doctor but any Doctors in this group are amazing. They take the time to listen, diagnose and really care for my daughter. There is little follow up but I was always free to call back and actually talk to Dr. Andritsis or her Head Nurse. You can also get same day appointments.
Dr. Andritsis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Brenda M Andritsis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center-Troy, 2825 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI
Dr. Brenda M Andritsis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.