Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros
Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsville, VA. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros has the following 6 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 30
I have been a patient of Dr kapros for 7 years and since the new office manager has taken over the office is so much more organized and professional. Everyone is much more organized and the moral of the office is much better. The only improvement need is the front office people, the check inn person acts like it is a bother to even talk to you and to get a smile is impossible.
Dr. Kapros was wonderful and felt very at ease with her and her nurses. I wasn't all that impressed with the front office staff, they were not friendly at all. But, Dr. Kapros and the rest of her staff definitely made up for it. Great bedside manner and really takes her time with you. I never felt rushed. Waiting time in the lobby was a little long but it's worth it for a doctor who really listens to you.
The reason the offie probally asked you what insurance u have is to make sure they take your insurance and you wont have to pay out of pocket, and the appointment being 72 days out is more than likley because she's a specialist and apparebtly a good doctor if she's that booked!! She is the only endocronolgist in hanover county so im sure it's hard to keep a open schedule!
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHANOVER ENDOCRINOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 7497 Right Flank Rd Ste 500, Mechanicsville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Mechanicsville, VA, in this video.
Dr. Brenda M Armenti-Kapros is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mechanicsville, VA.