Dr. Brenda Bergeson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Bergeson?

?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Bergeson funny and friendly, great to work with

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Bergeson is an awesome doctor. Non-judgemental, supportive towards goals, non- intimidating. She is probably the only reason I continue to go see doctors because she's great and works well with me and always so down to earth and great. My only issue is that she limits the medication refills so I have to come back. I'm sure she wants to make sure I come back but at the same time, it just means that I end up going off meds because I can't get in at times.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Doctor is great, the office is horrible. They bill for services not rendered and then refuse to correct. Money hungry, highly advise to seek other doctor office. DO NOT GO HERE

One of a kind

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I find doctor Bergeson to be the best doctor I have ever had. She is so kind and understanding without patronizing me when I am sick and understands the true definition of what a great doctor should be. She will be recommended to everyone I know and will remain me doctor as long as I live. There is no room for improvement when your the best.

So fed up.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr. Bergeson is ridiculous. She prescribed my birth control to me in December. Since then, I've had to call the office four times because whenever I go to get a refill, they tell me my doctor didn't prescribe a refill. Is that a joke? It's birth control. I need it every month. So i've had to call in numerous times to fix the problem, which is still a problem seven months later. Not only have I had to call the office, but two different Dominick's pharmacies have called! It's horrible service for a product that relies on consistency.

Be Careful What You Ask

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Be careful if you ask any "medical questions" concerning your well being...DURING YOUR PHYSICAL....She will then proceed to double bill your insurance for both a physical AND a separate office visit to treat your question. I hope losing a patient was worth that extra $15 dollar insurance co-pay you got me for.

Great interpersonal skills

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Bergeson put me completely at ease, asked pertinent questions, and listened carefully to me. It was a good experience.

Posted on August 8th, 2017