Dr. Brenda D Rogers Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brenda D Rogers?

Misdiagnosed the Obvious

I was in congestive heart failure and I knew it. The symptoms were clear and blaring; shortness of breath, weight gain etc. For some unknown reason, she insisted I was not in congestive heart failure, that it was mi food intake and activity level causing the weight gain. When I told her those factors had not changed yet I was alarmingly gaining weight she ignored me. If I had not gone to another doctor, I feel certain I would have died from the condition. It was due to the medication Dr. Rogers had put me on that had a high rate of CHF as a side effect. I'd discussed that with her too. She was very condescending in how she spoke to me about the matter like I was stupid and didn't know my own body. But the other doctor immediately took me off that medication and the CHF started to reverse right away. In a little over two months I was almost back to normal. Dr. Brenda Rogers also refused to fill out some forms I needed done. She is a very unhelpful physician, in my opinion, who looks down on the low income patients she serve.

Birth Control

Dr. Brenda D Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.