I recently saw Dr. Davies in an emergency situation in Labor & Delivery. I was thoroughly impressed with her warm bedside manner, infectious smile, and of course, medical knowledge and thoroughness. I feel similar to another reviewer who reviewed Dr. Davies; if she were available outside of the hospital setting, I would gladly choose her as my primary care doctor! She made a painful stay all the less painful with her friendly, approachable manner, and warm, caring approach. Thank you, Dr. Davies!

Great!

This amazing doctor saved me from an emergency csection. She is very kind, great bedside manner. Even though she is not my doctor, she came and checked on me the next day. Thank you Dr. Davies. I also wish I could see her for routine visits.

Fantastic doctor

Dr. Davies was the on-call doctor when I went into the hospital unexpectedly for a miscarriage at 17 weeks. Her bedside manner is wonderful. She is so warm and caring. I felt like I was in good hands and I trusted her. She made a very sad, tragic situation easier to handle and we are so grateful for her care. Since the miscarriage I have spoken to her a few times with follow-up questions and she is a great resource. Dr. Davies obviously stays up to speed on current medical literature. She is an excellent physician. My only complaint is that she is a hospitalist so I can't see her routinely. If she were available outside of the hospital, I would choose her as my doctor in a heartbeat.

Dr. Brenda S Davies is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olympia, WA.