Dr. Brenda M Draper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda M Draper?

The best in WNC

She has excellent bedside manner and is very professional.

Simply the best! Comparing her with any specialist that has ever treated me, she ranks at the top. A real jewel. And her surgery was incredible. Best decision I have ever made.

The best of the best...

Dr. Draper made me feel comfortable and totally at ease the very first time I met her. She isn't rushed and spends as much time as you need. She wants what the patient wants...and I can't say that about other prominent plastic surgeons in the Dallas area with which I've had consultations.I ended up having a lower face lift and some lipo on my stomach. She did an INCREDIBLE job. All my friends and associates (female) can't get over what an outstanding job she did. They all wanted her name and number so they can either contact her themselves or pass her name on to other friends. In the end, the results are better than great. I would go back to Dr. Draper for ANY cosmetic surgery that I want or need in the future. Oh, and her staff is also top notch!