Dr. Brenda L Hagen Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brenda L Hagen?

Dr. Hagen was my anesthesiologist during my recent surgery. She was both very knowledgeable and had a warm re-pore with me. She eased any concerns and confusions about a nerve block I was to receive. She also did a good job at explain to me some minor complications in the form of negative pressure pulmonary edema, that happened during surgery. She was straight forward with what happened and simply told the step-by-step process she took to handle the breathing issues. I was pleased to receive a call from her the next day (not just someone from her office/hospital) to check up on me and make sure everything with my airway was doing fine. I was impressed with her bedside manner and care.

Dr. Brenda L Hagen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.