Dr. Brenda S Hakemack Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brenda S Hakemack?

Since birth my son suffered from severe GERD. As a mother I knew something was wrong. He would choke at every feeding! Every feeding. I took him here and repeatedly I was told he was fine. At 1 month old my child almost died in my arms he turned blue and was rushed to a hospital. It was only until I took my son to the ER at Texas Children's and the Doctor there actually listened to what I was saying. We were given proper care there and the right meds.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Brenda S Hakemack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.