Is Dr. Brenda Latowsky the right Doctor for you?
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Latowsky MD, FAAD
Dr. Brenda Latowsky has 2 locations
20201 N. Scottsdale Healthcare Dr. Ste. 260
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Dr. Brenda Latowsky has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Procedural Dermatology
Dr. Brenda Latowsky has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brenda Latowsky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brenda Latowsky's office for more information.
20201 N. Scottsdale Healthcare Dr. Ste. 260 Scottsdale, AZ : (480) 398-1550
8406 E. Shea Blvd. Ste. 100 Scottsdale, AZ : (480) 398-1550
More about Dr. Brenda Latowsky
Brenda LaTowsky, MD grew up on a small family farm in Nebraska and attended the University of Nebraska Medical College, graduating amongst the top in her class. During that time, she was selected for ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brenda Latowsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.