Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brenda J Mah-Mccaa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been going to Dr Mah-McCaa almost since from the start. Unfortunately, I've seen her office staff go from bad to worse. The unapologetically poor treatment of the patients is inexcusable. Today was the last straw, after this morning's poor treatment I informed them that I would be changing doctors. Their response? Meh.I will miss Dr. Mah-McCaa.
Although the wait time can be 20 minutes or more before Dr. M gets to you, she is WELL worth the wait! She spends as much time as is needed with each patient, which is what puts her behind schedule at times. She is knowledgeable, kind and a WONDERFUL listener! I have been a patient of Dr. M for over 10 years and wouldn't go to anyone else!
I have been seeing Dr. Mah-McCaa for 14 years. She is one of the few Doctors I have ever gone to that makes you feel like you matter in her practice. The wait is long but she does not rush during the time you have with her. I also appreciate the use of technology and the ease of getting a hold of her with the system she uses.
O.K., there is usually a long wait but it seems to be shorter now that she has her own office. I have been with Dr. Mah-McCaa for 16 years. At times I've thought about getting another doctor then I remember how she helped me emotionally get through my diagnosis of adult onset juvenile diabetes, infetility,so on. She really is a sweetheart and thorough but that's probably why the wait is long.But I think she's trying to get better as in the last year I've haven't waited longer than 45 minutes.
27 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Brenda J Mah-Mccaa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewport Huntington Medical Group, 19582 Beach Blvd Ste 307, Huntington Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brenda J Mah-Mccaa in this video.
Dr. Brenda J Mah-Mccaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.