Dr. Brenda C Miller-Edmonson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda C Miller-Edmonson?

VERY BAD Results

I Came out of eyelid surgery with Dr Edmondson with a droopy eyelid. After Dr Edmondson tried second time to fix it with still no results, I went to Dr Long in Birmingham.. He repaired it within 30 minutes in his office with no problem!!! I hate I wasted 6 weeks with Dr Edmondson when I should have went to a professional like Dr. Long to begin with.

Best in huntsville

Sensitive, Responsive & Skilled

I was impressed that Dr Edmonson shared the same urgency that I had for a fast-growing lesion near the edge of my eye. Her sense of optimism was valued, & explained the process, answering all my questions, assuring the outcome & my physical appearance. Most valuable was her judgement, & experience to remove enough with the fewest extractions, getting pathology confirmation and then to leave without tracks, so to speak. She was masterful in every step! Appearance is amazing. There has been no pain, just a small irritant, and the follow-up has been great! I would highly recommend her AND her staff. Am lucky that such experience, skill & facilities are available locally.

Because of an unexpected call from the hospital, I had to wait more than an hour to see Dr. Edmonson. The staff was courteous, professional and cordial. Dr. Edmonson was very outgoing and friendly, and put me at ease about the upcoming eyelid surgery.

Cancer of eyeball

Other doctors in town wanted to remove my eye and sent me to her to remove my eye: she said no and sent me to another specialist who removed all the cancer and now I am cancer free and still have my eye

Poor Follow-up

She did the work,and then cancelled 3 follow-ups.to remove stitches I got infected. I had to see MD for infection. Staff is irresponsible! I don' recommend her!

Very nice lady with great bedside manner.

Great Doctor!! Highly recommend her!

I would recommend Dr. Edmondson to everyone. She is great and has a wonderful bed side manner.

poor office

The office staff has little respect for a patients time.

Excellent physician

Extremely pleased with Dr Edmonson's work. Highly recommend her. Excellent care. Her staff is really great too.

Dr. Brenda C Miller-Edmonson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.