Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda L Rude
Dr. Brenda L Rude, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bentonville, AR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rude is affiliated with St Davids Medical Center and University Medical Center Brackenridge. Dr. Rude has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda L Rude has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brenda L Rude has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Rude spends the time necessary to get to the root of medical issues, and will listen to your thoughts regarding suggested treatment. Some doctors seem to be insulted if you have some issue with their first choice of medication, etc. I know that I'm not likely to take a medication that makes me sick, but I've had a couple of doctors tell me that's what they are giving me anyway. Usually there are other options, and Dr Rude will listen. It's also good that Mercy has a way to contact her via their website, I will usually hear from Dr Rude or her nurse within 24 hours if I send a message via the website. I highly recommend her to anyone with a complicated medical history.
I think Dr. Rude is probably the most thorough dr that i have ever seen. She also spends a lot of time with me when I see her, which is not necessarily the case with other Mercy doctors, or if they do spend the time, it seems it bothers them. If I need to see a dr for something between my every 3 month visits, I have seen the APN, which bothered me at first, but I haven't had any complaints about my treatment from any of them. I would, and have, recommended Dr Rude to anyone with chronic health problems.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rude is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Brenda L Rude accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Primary Care J Street, 1000 SE 13th Ct, Bentonville, AR
Dr. Brenda L Rude is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.