Have you seen Dr. Brenda J Sickle-Santanello?

Review of office visits and surgery

Nothing short of excellent!

Great experience.

I've been a patient of Dr. Santanello for 7 years and she's always been very caring and thorough.

4 yr survivor

Dr. Brenda was very good at always addressing my fears while keeping me fully informed of treatment options and risk benifits of each. She was quickly able to assess that my greatest fears related to passing on the risk to my daughter. As quickly as we proceeded with treatment we proceeded with genetic testing.

the hole staff is great. WONDERFUL lady

The Best doctor In the west !

I am a breast cancer suvivor of 15 years Dr. Brenda was my doctor she was hands down the best. She did my surgery in 2000 and I woke up with a teddy bear at the end of my bed :) She is an amazing doctor and surgeon. Exellent work. She makes you feel like you were her daughter. I just love her she's the best :)

DR. BRENDA IS THE EPITOME OF PROFESSIONAL CARE AND GENUINE CONCERN!

The Best

Dr Brenda is intelligent, passionate, caring and makes you feel special. She takes the time to explain everything, never rushes you out the door and answers every question you have. Best doctor ever and a highly skilled surgeon. Trust your life with this woman!!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Brenda is the total package! She is a highly skilled Surgeon, extremely honest, smart and a terrific personality & bedside manner.She operated on me twice and you can hardly even see any scar at all! If you have breast cancer and need the best-She's It.

Wonderful Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello for 9 years. She has done surgery on me three separate times for breast cancer. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. She has done her very best to give me her most educated opinion on surviving breast cancer. I am a three time survivor. I have recommended her over and over to friends and acquaintances who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have never heard anything but positive comments from them about her once they meet her. I highly recommend her for anyone with breast health issues.

A Blessing

Dr. Brenda was wonderful during and after my mothers breast surgery, a wonderful woman very caring and easy to speak with.

Dr Brenda!

Dr Brenda is so easy to talk to, fun, and in our experience, a good surgeon. We are more than happy to recommend her to anyone who needs a good cancer surgeon.

THE GREAT DOCTOR BRENDA,

Dr. Brenda is one of the best oncologist in the U.S. Every one I know who goes to her says she is the BEST. She is very, very, busy has lots of patients. She always gives me a hug. takes time to talk with you. Most doctors are in a hurry, like have to see so many patients in a short period of time. Dr. Brenda always makes me fee; special. SHE IS SPECIAL.

Dr. Brenda J Sickle-Santanello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.

Dr. Brenda J Sickle-Santanello Is this you?