- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan Bottari MD
Dr. Brendan Bottari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Salinas, CA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Bottari is affiliated with Petaluma Valley Hospital and Healdsburg District Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brendan Bottari has 3 locations
401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Book Online Now
Dr. Brendan Bottari has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Bottari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Brendan Bottari Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brendan Bottari's office for more information.
401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa, CA : (707) 571-4000
121 Sotoyome St Santa Rosa, CA : (707) 546-4062
627 Brunken Ave Ste A Salinas, CA : (831) 796-3740
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brendan Bottari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.