2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brendan P Kirby?

This doctor is an abuser of his position.

My experience was nothing less then torture at spring harbor hospital. Dr. Kirby has done illegal gross abuses of power and influence on his patients. I never thought the treatment that I received was possible. I have no mental illness. I was staying at my mother's house after a terrible landlord ruined my life. For reasons I still don't understand my own mother lied and falsely reported to the Portland Police that I had made suicidal comments. Please keep in mind I never did make these comments and have never been suicidal. So while I was watching Netflix and eating dinner suddenly five cops enter my mom's house and force themselves on me, telling me that I am not under arrest and brought me to the hospital. The staff drugged and transported me to spring harbor. Dr.Kirby created his own reason for me being there that had nothing to do with anything in any Police report or claims that my mother had falsely made. Dr.Kirby keeped me there claiming that I had been running around the city with a gun threatening my friends and family. After two weeks he apologized that he had been mistaken and released me an hour before my court hearing. Dr .Kirby threatened he would keep me for 90 days if I chose to go to the hearing and expose the methods he used to subvert laws and my rights. His final and fraudulent diagnosis on my medical chart was Temporary Unkown Delusion. Having a criminally crooked landlord in Lewiston is a very common, not a Delusion. Now that two weeks away from my job caused me to loose my job, and a false diagnosis has discredited me in the legal battle with my landlord. This is now preventing me from getting a job and an appartment for several months now and also ruined any relationship with my family. After researching other similar stories from across the country this seems to be a technique to begin a process of seasing power of attorney and financial over me and gardianship. I am now suddenly homeless and have never been in this situation before and never thought this possible. This is a crime. This may have permenently removed any possibility of me regaining anything reassembling a normal productive and happy life. If Dr.Kirby can do this to someone without any mental illness I fear what he is capable of doing to people with real mental health issues. If anyone else has experienced something like this please come forward and don't give up hope.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Brendan P Kirby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbrook, ME.