Dr. Brendan Leroy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brendan Leroy?

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Leroy really listens to me. I feel like I'm not just another patient that's passing through for the day.

Great doctor...

Posted on June 14th, 2012

He is wonderful and caring and takes time with you and does not rush you or ask the usual doctor question..."So what brings you in today". ummm to see a doctor...

This doctor is good

Posted on March 19th, 2012

He treats people with respect. He tries to help you to the best of his ability. He takes his time. And he's got a sense of humor.

new doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I was looking for a new doctor after a move to Indy. My 1st visit I liked him very much. Then I had to go to the ER so I am interested to see how he does with the follow up.

My favorite doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I have been Dr. LeRoy's patient for 3 years now and he is a very intelligent, compassionate and competent doctor. It is so nice that he takes the time he needs with me every time I go in. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Great to find a doctor that actually makes eye contact with the patient and truly listens instead of writing or interrupting and trying to hurry your conversation along. Compassionate yet objective....I am absolutely delighted to have found him. I can say the exactly the same about his nurse. What a great team these two make. I feel I am in very capable and caring hands!

Very Good Dr.

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. LeRoy is a great Dr. for me. I moved to this area a year ago and had to find a new Dr. I was nervous about it because I totally loved my old Dr. up north. She had some hard shoes to fill. ~~ I was steerd to Dr. LeRoy by Teri and that has been the right decision for me. :) ~~ Give him a try for yourself.

Best Doctor!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. LeRoy takes the time you need for your problems during your visit. He is very thorough and CARES about you and your physician experience. Ive been with him over 2 years now and have been nothing but extra pleased every single visit. And his nurse practicioner Betsy is the BEST!

Lost Faith in Him today

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Took my baby in to his appt and was told by doctor that he wouldn't being seeing my family anymore due to a pharmcy screw up. Seems cvs says we got to many refills in a short amount of time. Wow Funny cause i can't even get my prenatels filled before 30days. My heart is just broken. I really liked this doctor. I am in just in disbelief. I am a good christain lady who always does the right thing... I guess everthing happens for a reason.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

It was my first visit with Dr. LeRoy, he was very personable and listened very carefully to my issues.

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Great doctor! Switched to him because my doc was all about plastics and always had to see a nurse or wait over a month to see her. Dr Leroy spends a great amount of time answering my questions and will look over everything before making a diagnosis. So glad I found this practice!